Heartland Rural Health Network – 2020 Quarter 2 Newsletter on rural health is here!
Recently, Heartland Rural Health Network released its latest quarterly newsletter featuring sections on
- Child Abuse Prevention Month
- COVID-19 Myths and Facts
- Let’s Talk About Mental Health
- Teleworking – the New Norm at HRHN
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Month – Remembering Doris
- Self-Care amid COVID-19
- Network Member Spotlight: We Care of Central Florida
- Telemedicine During COVID-19
- Did You Know: 2020 Census
We hope you will check out the newsletter in its entirety by clicking here.
Want to be a Rural Health Insider and be one of the first to get our next issue? Sign up for our newsletter by entering your email below – don’t worry, we don’t have the time to spam you.
|Join Our Mailing List|