2020 Quarter 2 Heartland Rural Health Network News
Written by Melissa Thibodeau on April 22, 2020
Heartland Rural Health Network – 2020 Quarter 2 Newsletter on rural health is here!
Recently, Heartland Rural Health Network released its latest quarterly newsletter featuring sections on
- Child Abuse Prevention Month
- COVID-19 Myths and Facts
- Let’s Talk About Mental Health
- Teleworking – the New Norm at HRHN
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Month – Remembering Doris
- Self-Care amid COVID-19
- Network Member Spotlight: We Care of Central Florida
- Telemedicine During COVID-19
- Did You Know: 2020 Census
We hope you will check out the newsletter in its entirety by clicking here.
Want to look at previous Newsletters? Check out this post from 2019 or visit the HRHN Newsletter archive here to view everyone we have put out.
Want to be a Rural Health Insider and be one of the first to get our next issue? Sign up for our newsletter by entering your email below – don’t worry, we don’t have the time to spam you.
|Join Our Mailing List|
For Email Newsletters you can trust