Heartland Rural Health Network – 2020 Quarter 3 Newsletter on rural health is here!
Recently, Heartland Rural Health Network released its latest quarterly newsletter.
Our latest edition includes ~
- Recognition of :
- Sexual Health Awareness Month (September)
- National Health Center Week
- National Breastfeeding Month (August)
- National Suicide Prevention Week
- Yoga Awareness Month
- Network Updates:
- iMAD Program
- COVID-19 Data Resource
- Telehealth Provider Survey
- HRHN/iMAD Job Announcement
- Member Updates:
- Healthy Start Coalition Spotlight and Update on Services during COVID-19
- Central Florida Health Care COVID-19 Service Update
- DeSoto Memorial Hospital Article on Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- FDOH Highlands Job Announcement
- General Information on:
- Florida Suicide Facts
- Preparing for a Hurricane during COVID-19
- Avoid the 3 C’s to Stop the Spread of COVID-19
- TPPA’s Teen Summit
We hope you will check out the newsletter in its entirety by clicking here.
Want to be a Rural Health Insider and be one of the first to get our next issue? Sign up for our newsletter by entering your email below – don’t worry, we don’t have the time to spam you.